Xuux Peek is a unique ecotourism hotel with a cenote to directly enjoy nature. A haven of peace where you can unwind very close to Valladolid.
The offer of cenotes where one can stay is increasing. Xuux Peek is an ecotourism hotel of the Mexican hotel chain Tecnohotel, just 20 minutes from Valladolid. Xuux Peek offers very good facilities to enjoy nature from comfort. Here you disconnect from everything.
We arrived here looking for cenotes, you already know well our love for those crystalline treasures. Xuux Peek has a cavern cenote and a rejollada, where they have enabled a small cenote where you can cool off. For me a luxury of a place because it allows you a quiet contact with nature. Let's meet him 👀
Discover the best Cenotes around Valladolid
Content of the article
HOW TO GO TO XUUX PEEK
It is located just 20 minutes from Valladolid, in an area full of beautiful cenotes. They are exactly at Km 8 Tikuch-Yalcobá highway.
- HOW TO GO BY CAR: Leaving Valladolid you should go towards Cancún, and then towards Yalcobá. The turnoff to Xuux Peek is just before crossing the toll road over the bridge, it is a small dirt road. 20 km from Valladolid, 20 minutes by car. You can also go by motorcycle, in Valladolid there are several places that rent a motorcycle to move around, many do 👍🏽
- HOW TO GO BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT: There is no public transport, only the 4-passenger collective taxi that goes to Yalcobá. you should stop at the crossroads and continue walking less than 2 kilometers. You can also go by private taxi from Valladolid, I recommend that you fix the price before getting on.
We leave you the Google map so you don't get lost, you can open it at the link.
HOTEL XUUX PEEK
We describe the facilities of the place so that you know the place well. To visit the cenote they have the option of a day trip, so you do not need to stay in the place.
Personally, we were more excited about the complete facilities and places of nature than the accommodation itself.
Facilities and services ecotourism hotel Xuux Peek
- ROOMS: they offer 6 cabin-type rooms. They have 2 beds and are equipped with fridge, air conditioning, private bathroom. They have a terrace with a table and chairs. They are very spacious.
- GAMPLING: they are containers equipped with air conditioning and two beds. In this area is the barbecue area.
- FACILITIES: they have a swimming pool area, children's games, bicycle rental and barbecue/bonfire. In addition interpretive trails where you can walk about 2 kilometers. The truth is that the complex offers a lot, ideal to disconnect in nature, without a doubt.
Xuux Peek Prices
- HOTEL ROOM: from 1800 pesos. We give you the Booking link so you can reserve it and see the current price, as it varies.
- GAMPLING ROOM: from 1600 pesos. We give you the Booking link so you can reserve it and see the current price, as it varies.
- CAMPING: adults from 400 pesos, children 200 pesos.
- DAY-PASS: adults 200 pesos, children 100 pesos.
- BICYCLE PER HOUR: 100 pesos per hour.
Xuux Peek Cenote
It is a cave type cenote. They have enabled it with easy access for the convenience of guests. The lighting is very successful, they also have a sound system that accompanies the visit to the cenote with pre-Hispanic music. Personally, I would have liked to visit it without the music, because I like the natural sound in nature. I don't really like artificial modifications. Everyone their tastes, we already know.
The cavity is beautiful, columns, stalactites and stalagmites of scandal, a place that catches just entering. You can entertain yourself and lose track of time. I loved.
In this cenote you cannot bathe, because the mud from the bottom rises and they have chosen to make it a place of contemplation. But there is a boat with which you can enter the cenote. From the boat you can see ancient Mayan cave paintings, do not miss this wonder.
Everything that the grottos and caverns of the Yucatan Peninsula tell us is fascinating. An amazing world.
I also loved this space, I projected myself reading a book one afternoon with the sounds of branches and swallows. Over time the rejolladas have captivated me more and more, the vegetation that grows on them is brutal. This rejollada is designed for the comfort of guests, of course.
They have even created a space with a small cenote with an artificial waterfall to cool off. Well thought out space, you can spend a great relaxing time here.
Formerly the rejolladas were used by the ancient Maya to plant, as they retain much of the moisture and the soil is ideal. Cocoa, one of the most precious products, was planted in the rejolladas.
WHAT TO DO IN THE SURROUNDINGS
I have great news for you, there are many nice things to do in the surroundings. You can spend several days exploring and enjoying the area, the places that we like the most. We give you the information so you can enjoy it easily.
- Chukum Cenote
- Xcanahaltun Cenote
- Secret Mayan Cenote
- Zazil Tunich Cenote
- Cenote Popcorn
- Chichén Itzá
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the indispensable and necessary best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.