Cancun is a city with restaurants for all tastes and palates. The Irori restaurant, with an exquisite proposal of Japanese food, is one of those that have been operating in the city for years.
Discuss Cancun restaurants Working for years is not easy in a city where many catering businesses open and close in a blink of an eye.
Al Irori restaurant 12 years back offering good service and care for the traditional japanese food. The spacious and cozy space has tables Teppanyaki and an open bar where you can see how they prepare sushis and other traditional dishes.
The atmosphere of the place is warm and welcoming, with a Japanese soul in every corner, well maintained. The private tables give that intimacy that is so popular in Japan.
El restaurant menu Irori It is spacious, so if you are not very fond of Japanese food, the attentive waiters can advise you.
For lunch they usually do promotions of dishes and beers, something usual in Cancun, where there is always an offer to get your attention. Tourist place, place of sales tricks.
El Irori It is without a doubt one of my favorite restaurants in Cancun, where I have shared a table and laughs with many of my good friends here, and those who have come to visit. The Irori restaurant is always a good choice: quality, variety, taste, good service ... If you like, I'll wait for you here.
Enjoy your meal,
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Finance your flight with a signal and the rest pay in comfortable installments before the departure date of the flight with Vuelify.
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.
SCHEDULE: from 13 to 23 hours. Open every day
SPECIALTY: Japanese food
HALF PRICE: 250 / 300 mxn per person (without alcoholic beverages)
The website of Irori Restaurant