The Hanaichi restaurant is undoubtedly the benchmark of Japanese food in the zona hotelera from Cancun. In an area where there is plenty of commercial and not quality, this little paradise appears. 召 し 上 が れ
I recognize that living in Cancun, I do not usually go to the zona hotelera, where the tourist environment tends to give high prices and low quality in some restaurant services, something not very attractive, but there are always exceptions. And the Hanaichi restaurant is one of them.
In the Hanaichi restaurant Japanese diners are easy to see, which is usually a good indicator of the quality of the place. As we know, on many occasions, there are many restaurants that offer international food in a canned and not authentic, with products and dishes substitutes for what they are. It is one thing to adapt to local tastes, and another is that, canning the concept to sell it. In Hanaichi you will taste pure Japanese flavor.
The owner, Mr. Hashimoto, undertook his adventure in the 2002, and here he continues as a reference in the zona hotelera of Cancun, a place where business comes and goes at the exorbitant pace of this great mecca of international tourism. The Hanaichi restaurant It is located in a relatively small place for those who usually have in this zona hotelera. In these two cozy plants you find intimacy, taste and good eating.
Whatever you like about their menu, you will find it tasty: sushis, sashimis, soups, noodles, gyozas, yakisobas, teriyakis, unagi ... some are sometimes seasoned with local style, just like the names of the dishes, such as the cenotes roll and styles So. A Japanese restaurant that has undoubtedly known how to adapt to the place and survive the maelstrom of this area.
For residents of Quintana Roo remember to go with an official identification to get your discount, something that is appreciated on this face zona hotelera. Do not forget it!
Hanachi Restaurant, Cancun
- Location: Blvd Kukulcan Km 9, in front of Chedraui supermarket.
- Opening hours: 13 to 23 hours. Open every day.
- Specialty: Japanese food
- Half price: 300 mxn per person (without alcoholic beverages). Discount for residents of Quintana Roo only with an official ID.
- The website of Hanaichi Restaurant
Enjoy your meal,
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.