Many of the old henequen haciendas of the Yucatan Peninsula have been transformed into charming hotels, an excellent option to stay and learn about history. The Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peon is a very interesting option.
In the Yucatan Peninsula we have different farm options to stay. The Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peón opened a few years ago as accommodation, after carrying several successful visits with the complete guided tour for their lands.
If you stay at the Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peón they include the tour in your stay
Part of this tour is done in trucks that go on rails pulled by mules, as it was done in the past. The tour takes you through the main house, the henequera factory, the shredder and the henequen fields, until finishing in the cenote Dzul Ha, where you can cool off in its crystal clear waters.
If you stay at the Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peon, a truck will be the vehicle that will take you to your cabin, what an excellent way to get there.
Accommodation Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peón:
LOCATION: Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peón is located at 45 kilometers from Merida, you arrive on the 184 road via Tecoh. It is well indicated on the road.
SERVICES OF THE TREASURY: swimming pool (pool), restaurant and bike availability. They also offer the aforementioned guided tour of the haciendaI thought it was great The cabins are fully equipped, have flat screen TV with cable and WiFi connection.
CAPACITY OF ACCOMMODATION AND PRICES: 30 cabins inspired by traditional Mayan style houses.
- Delux Roome: king bed and terrace equipped with a small private pool, which is very popular and the price is not so different. From 2000 mxn (Mexican pesos) the night.
- Superior Room: some with two double beds and others with a king size bed. Fully equipped, palm roof. From 1800 mxn the night.
ADVANTAGES TO HIGHLIGHT: good value for money I know him in the Peninsula. Without being a luxury hacienda, you will be luxurious. Attentive staff and guided tour of the Hacienda is a great plus in this place. The quiet nights of the Yucatan countryside, an ideal place for those who seek tranquility. And of course Antonio, you'll meet him, we all like his sympathy.
DISADVANTAGES TO MENTION: You are in the country, so do not be surprised by the insects and noises that may be there.
What to do in the area of Hacienda Sotuta de Peón ?:
la Hacienda Viva Sotuta de Peón is an excellent base to know several of the populations of the well-known Route of the Convents, other haciendas such as Yaxcopoil, the archaeological zones of the Puuc Route and the great Mayapan, The grottos of Loltún and several beautiful cenotes like the Cenote X-Batún, the Kankirixche or the Yaaluzdzil, to name a few. This area is planted with desirable places to visit, and this hacienda has an excellent location.
RESERVE IN THE HACIENDA VIVA SOTUTA DE PEÓN
I hope your stay is satisfactory as it was ours. Remember that if reservations through the blog you do not get more expensive, you benefit equally from the offers, and it's a way to support my work when receiving a commission with your reservation.
I hope your stay is as satisfactory as it was ours. Leaving aside small details that can always be improved, this Hacienda is highly recommended.BOOK here and see the photos and opinions of other travelers
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Finance your flight with a signal and the rest pay in comfortable installments before the departure date of the flight with Vuelify.
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, towers and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.