- Hotel in El Cuyo: Can Cocal, we present you our dream place 💙
- Hacienda Yunku, a hacienda with a private cenote 😲
- Hacienda Lepán and the magic of Cenote Ch'a Chaac
- 7 cenotes where to camp in Yucatán 😲🙌
- Cenotes Hacienda Kampepén, a walk through the history of Yucatan and 3 extraordinary cenotes 😲
RICKY RUBIO - MVP–
- THANK YOU DELTINHA
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.
Sandra Salvadó Training photographer, traveler by vocation and certified tourism guide by the Government of Mexico. We promote natural wonders and contemporary Mayan culture. Great fan of pre-Hispanic history. Author of the blog and co-founder of The Shortest Path Travel, agency that guides you through alternative paths in Mayan lands. Social and sustainable tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula and Chiapas.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.