- Enjoy in Canamayte Eco Park 2 beautiful cenotes and their tasty restaurant
- How to travel the Camino del Mayab in Yucatán, the 1st long-distance trail for hikers and cyclists
- 7 little known tourist places in Yucatan
- Discover in Hochob the most impressive facade of the chenes
- Get to know the only farm in Mérida in operation to the west: Hacienda San Miguel Chac
RICKY RUBIO - MVP–
- THANK YOU DELTINHA
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Finance your flight with a signal and the rest pay in comfortable installments before the departure date of the flight with Vuelify.
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.
Sandra Salvadó Training photographer, traveler by vocation and certified tourism guide by the Government of Mexico. We promote natural wonders and contemporary Mayan culture. Great fan of pre-Hispanic history. Author of the blog and co-founder of The Shortest Path Travel, agency that guides you through alternative paths in Mayan lands. Social and sustainable tourism in the Yucatan Peninsula and Chiapas.
I am at your disposal for whatever you need. Let's talk.