If you go through the free Valladolid to Cancun you will find several signs indicating detours to cenotes. You will know that we have a rather high curiosity, this time we look out over the cenote and caves Sac-Há.
In the town of X-Can you will see a detour announcing the cenote and the caves of Sac-Há, that are in the same town of X-Can. From the west exit of the road (direction Valladolid) take the detour that you will see on the road and follow the signs for a kilometer or so. It is well indicated, but ask and I am sure you respond in a friendly way.
Discover the most beautiful Cenotes in Valladolid and surroundings
X-Can, populated by cenotes and grottos
It is not the only cenote and caves in X-Can, in fact this area is full of beautiful cavities.
- CENOTE CHOOJ JA ': Without detracting from the Sac-Há cenote, just 12 kilometers from the exit of town, towards Valladolid, there is one of the most impressive cenotes I have seen, the Chooj Ja' cenote. This cenote also has caves, and the option of rappelling.
- GRUTAS SANTA RITA: A little further on, on the detour to the town of Buenavista, are the Grutas de Santa Rita, another wonderful place to visit.
- CENOTE KALOT JOOL: There is also the cenote Kalot Jool and the caves, another beauty to know. If you are adventurous, here you will find a magnificent natural space.
CENOTE AND GRUTAS SAC-HÁ (SASCAB or SA'AC HAA)
The cenote and the caves Sac-Há It is not the most impressive place you can visit, but you will be doing community tourism, and leaving money to people who have been caring for and promoting their treasures for years. That's just why I think it's worth making a stop on your way.
The Sac-Há cenote is a cave and little one You descend through comfortable and easy wooden stairs, and after descending a few meters, you find this beautiful crystal clear water. The great thing is that you will surely be alone, I am always excited to have these private pools for me: it is a luxury that makes me burst with laughter.
When I went I did not do the whole trip to the cavesThey were kind enough to show them to me, and they look very good. For those of us who like cenotes, we are usually dazzled by the bowels of the earth. In them a good part of our past is kept, and the beauties that are formed are to entertain and marvel at natural delicacies.
It was a pleasure to know this beautiful cenote, the population of X-Can has much to offer the curious traveler.
Cenote and caves Sac-Há, cenotesLOCATION: the cenote and caves Sac-Há is located at the west exit of X-Can, towards Valladolid (on highway 180,free). A wooden sign indicates the detour to take.
SCHEDULES AND SERVICES: open from 8 a.m. to 17 p.m. daily. On days with not much movement, they may not arrive until after 9 in the morning. There are rustic bathrooms and showers (showers).
PRICE ENTRY: 30 mxn per person. If you do the entire tour of the caves, the cost is 70 pesos.
HOW TO GET IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION? Public transport arrives from Valladolid to X-Can or you can go by taxi. The entrance to the cenote is 1 kilometer from the road.
WHAT TO BRING? Light and light clothing, hat, insect repellent, sunscreen (use it after bathing), closed and comfortable shoes to protect yourself from insect bites, some water always goes well swimsuit and a towel or sarong to dry off after bathing. It is a good option to carry diving mask to better appreciate the place.
THE LAW OF THE GOOD CENOTERO: To avoid contaminating the delicate water of the cenotes, do not use body creams, or protectors, or repellents before entering them. Do not hang from the roots of the trees or touch the stalactites or do any other idiocy that damages the place.
- Offers on flights international and national ..
- Find the accommodation with the best offers from Booking.com.
- Stay with Airbnb and get 25 € discount.
- Contract activities, tours and excursions organized.
- Rent a car with the best discounts.
- Secure your transfers of arrival or departure to the airport.
- Travel safely with IATI and take advantage of 5% off.
If you prefer, you tell us your idea of the trip and together we organize it.