As travelers and guides we know that adequate information is the fundamental detail that makes the difference in a trip. Lean on our experience as experts to organize the best of trips.
2 ADVISORY SERVICES
We solve doubts, we help you with activities and safety recommendations, roads, practical information, accommodation and restaurants. We advise in Mayan Mexico, in addition to Belize and Guatemala in case you prepare a great Mayan route.
1 TRAVEL ADVISORY SERVICE
- Travelers who like to organize their trips freely with different sources and travel guides. We know that we can give you that extra with fundamental information that will make a difference in your trip.
- Travelers who are looking for guidance for your trip and lack details for the general organization of their holidays. Let's clear your doubts and help you with the details of your trip.
- 1 hour of travel advice
- We study your travel itinerary to get more out of it
- Travel form that helps us get to know you better as a traveler
- Improvement of your itinerary, practical data that you lack, recommendations of excursions, sights, local guides, hotels and restaurants. What you need to complete your trip.
2 TRAVEL ADVISORY SERVICE
Travelers who are looking for experts in the area to help you with the ideal itinerary according to your needs and traveling tastes.
We know how complicated and how long it takes to organize the ideal trip without knowing the area. You will travel for free but with the confidence of having experts at your side.
- Video call and contact to know your tastes and travel needs
- 40-page PDF guide with useful information for your trip
- Outline of your travel itinerary
- The itinerary is tailored according to your tastes
- Support and contact for your questions before and during the trip
- Recommendations and planning of activities, hotels, restaurants, visits
- Practical information, tips and tricks for the road
- Does not include travel insurance and contracting services such as local guides, accommodation, tours or transportation.
WE ARE CERTIFIED GUIDES
Tourist guide certified by the Government of Mexico. Credential number E003331. Professional photographer and explorer
Fausto de Dalmases
+17 years experience in management team in tourism projects in Brazil, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic and Mexico. Vocation traveler.
13 + years
touring Mayan Mexico
17 + years
tourism experience in latin america
«We had in mind the type of trip that we wanted to do, but we did not know which places would be the most appropriate, so thanks to their help we were able to make a spectacular trip, touring the Quintana Roo peninsula and Yucatan.
They recommended us the places to visit (cenotes, beaches, monuments, etc.), how to organize the days, which route would be the most optimal and in which places we would find accommodations that fit our budget.
We were able to share a couple of days with them and they made us a private route to visit the cenotes of the area, spectacular!, Since apart from discovering some impressive sites, each one was accompanied by its own history.
If you plan to travel to Mexico, do not hesitate to contact them! VERY RECOMMENDED!. "
Enric - 14 Riviera Maya / Yucatan
Essential guide to visit Mexico
«Sandra helped us a lot to prepare our trip to Mexico for free giving us good advice to improve our road trip through Chiapas and the Yucatan Peninsula. On her blog there is all the information you need about attractions (ruins, cenotes, waterfalls, cities, beaches, restaurants, hotels, transportation ...) with all the details of each place. Better than any paper travel guide. It is also illustrated with beautiful photos of all the places.
If you want to set up a free trip to Mexico, do not hesitate to ask Sandra for advice, who answers any question.. "
Joel Forcada and family - 25 days CDMX-Chiapas-Yucatan Peninsula route
On our blog
A basic question for the traveler is the weather, almost what they ask me the most, what is the best time to travel to the Riviera Maya, Cancun or the Yucatan Peninsula? When it rains? And when are hurricanes?
Chiapas is one of the most attractive states in Mexico for the traveler. Driving through Chiapas has its own peculiarities, which we will see What roads you will find, is it safe, where to rent a car?
We write about what we know +380 articles about the area
Traveling to the Caribbean for many is living the dream of waking up in front of the sea. Along the Mexican Caribbean coast we find populations from different environments. How to choose your best beach destination in the Caribbean?
Transportation information from Cancun airport. Prices and schedules of bus, taxi and transfers to the destinations of Riviera Maya.
The international airport of Cancun is one of the airports that move more passengers in the world. Many travelers arrive to these Mayan lands by plane. How do I go to my destination from here, there is public transport, what does a taxi cost me?
What to bring in your luggage, what weather awaits you, something essential? A series of tips to prepare your trip to the Mayan lands.